Jointly Organized: Toa Payoh East CC Women's Executive Committee
Date / Time 2nd June 2012, Saturday, 1400—1900 (Round 1-3)
3rd June 2012, Sunday, 0930—1800 (Round 4-7)
Venue Toa Payoh East Community Club (160 Lorong 6 Toa Payoh Singapore 319380)
(Opposite Pei Chun Public School or Next to Blk 43 and Blk 47)
Format Individual and Team events
Group Open Group – Secondary Students
Junior Group – Secondary 1 and Secondary 2 Students
Fees $15.00 per participant/$5 for SWA members or SWA related schools (Deadline of registration will be by 27th May 2012)
• Trophies will be awarded to the Top 6 Singaporean players and 6 Non-Singaporean players in Open and Junior Group
• There will also be additional 3 Special Awards for Female players in both groups
• The best 3 players of each school in the Junior and Open Group will automatically form a team representing their school. The top 4 schools will receive team trophies and Qiuping Cup will be awarded to the winner team in Open Group.
• The competition will be conducted using SWISS System.
• A free time of 45 minutes will be allocated for each player in each game.
• Any player who is late for 15 minutes will automatically lose the game.
• Participants are to be dressed in school uniforms.
• For any dispute, the Chief Arbiter will make the final decision with reference to Singapore Weiqi Association Tournament Handbook.
• The official name list will be put up on www.weiqi.org.sg website for final checking after the registration deadline.
• There will be no changing of the namelist on the actual day of the competition.
• The Organizers reserves all right to amend the rules as stated above.